Thursday, November 24, 2005

More Thinkings


She's spoiled, they say.
Will they throw her away?
My garbage can is filled
with things that spoiled.
My kid's not there!~
-----------------------------------------------------
Anger is fear all dressed up for a costume party.
-----------------------------------------------------
For many years, Ive waited
for a day that never comes.
------------------------------------------------------
When a person reads what has been written
as another persons truth, it spurs him on
to discover his own inner truth.

and the search continues.......................
-------------------------------------------------------
METAMORPHOSIS

ugly caterpillar................beautiful moth

will I ever?

The moth is drawn to the flame
Is the caterpillar also?
--------------------------------------------------------
Now you know what my brain does
when I don't pay attention... ;-)

No comments: